Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Default Re: For the lucky ones living in a Sprint LTE area, how happy are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Galaxy View Post
    3-5mbps at home, 20mbps in other spots all inside Chicago city limits. Much better than the <1mbps 3G service here prior.
    Pretty much my experience too

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
    Resident Linux Fiend

ROM
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    It sure is. Some places me and my friends go can take 30 minutes (one way) to get to. But I agree I do love Jacksonville .

I wasn't here in 1987 though... I wasn't born until October that year hehe . I've been here since 1992.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
    I live between Baltimore md and st Mary's ga, half hr north of jax... I've noticed 4g in the city but I think my note has better radios than my fiancee's s3...

Sent from my G-Note 2

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts

Very Happy. Here at home in NE MA I average between 14 and 19 mbps DL.
    I am currently working 5 days a week in Hunt Valley MD and I average just a hair slower there but it's pretty darned close.

I have lte and just bought this baby a few hours ago. I had a evo lte and now that i have this i now know the evo radio was crap. Where i use to lose my 4g i now have it strong. Where i had 17 down is now almost 30 down. I am very happy.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    love my evo.

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I have lte and just bought this baby a few hours ago. I had a evo lte and now that i have this i now know the evo radio was crap. Where i use to lose my 4g i now have it strong. Where i had 17 down is now almost 30 down. I am very happy.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    And if your like me the longer you have it the happier you'll be.
    Thanked by:
    zmann 
    zmann likes this.

Went to Charlotte last week and it was the first time I ever saw the 4g symbol. I thought I had some setting turned off but when I was in the LTE area, it kicked on. I ran a speedtest and was clocking at 20mbps with a 5mbps upload. That's better than my home internet!! Awesome!! I can't wait 'till we get LTE in my town!! I know it's on the way.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12