- 2 Posts
So i rooted my phone a long time ago, everything worked normal and whatever. So now i bought an iPhone 5S and when the guy at the company tried to put the numbers on my new phone it couldn't, and since that day it doesn't turn on. When i try to turn it on it stays at the "Galaxy note 2" thingy. And when i put it to charge it stays with the battery loading. HELPP ??
- 01-26-2014, 01:04 PM #2
- 01-26-2014, 01:06 PM #3
Re: Help Please?
Sorry...forgot the link: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Sizzers in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 05:12 AM
- By Vijayalakshmi Raghavan in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:00 PM
- By VSFe in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2014, 08:29 PM
- By Sizzers in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 01:01 PM
- By Melany Pineda in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:41 PM