Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415
Like Tree31Likes

Default Re: The Official "I got my Epic 4G Touch" Thread

Just got mine new today and wow am I impressed I had the lg viper but wow this phone is amazing!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Yeah I love how fast it is with 4.1.2

Sent from my EPIC WHITE SGS2 Rockin CM10 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock

I just got my Epic 4g Touch even if they calling it Galaxy SII.
    Got it at Best Buy on sale and i got the Titanium color XD. I must say that its way better than my old LG Optimus S which gave me to much problems....
    Either way im happy with my new phone.

Went from Vm Optimus V to this. Very nice.

I'm all in!!!

Just got my phone last week for $200, brand new in box never used (no taxes/fees/handling charges). Now on a service with no contract!!

Excellent phone so far. I'm coming from Samsung Rumor Touch without data plan so just getting used to all these apps and email etc. So far so good. Looking forward to learning more all the time!!

Global Posts
    283 Global Posts
    ROM
    HYdroROM 1.1.0

We ordered ours only yesterday, a black one for me and a white one for my wife, as a free upgrade from our carrier. So, no drool just as yet but I'll come back and update this.

2012-01-28 1426 PST: UPS shipping label created. Created! That means the distribution center has only printed out the label, and not that it's really on it's way. Moreover, although the carrier's headquarters are a few hundred miles in another major city in my state, the shipment will originate 2000 miles away. Arrg! I just had to watch that YouTube review and then read on here about drooling, so now I'm impatient to the point of distraction.

2012-02-01 1656 PST: Arrived a couple of hours ago. Looks great but haven't had a chance to use it yet...now to root.

2012-02-01 2328 PST: Turns out this is better in many ways than my carrier promised. 2G RAM rather than 1G as I'd expected, ICS already running instead of just being upgrradable to it, and DL speed on my WLAN possibly even faster than my PC. 4G/3G not so much but then I already knew it wasn't that great from home.
    Last edited by Dark Penguin; 02-02-2013 at 04:06 PM.

I'm waiting for mine to arrive on Monday.

Got my Samsung S2 from Virgin Mobile and I couldn't be more pleased. As a former postpaid customer of Sprint it's just great that a top flight phone like the S2 is available on their prepaid subsidiary.

I'm coming from the HTC One V and I actually prefer the LCD2 display but not the constant lagging so the S2 and its excellence was quite the liberation for me.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Official "I got my Epic 4G Touch" Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1364902790582.jpg  
    VDub2174 likes this.

ROM
    Cyanogenmod 9.1.0

Just got my Epic 4G Touch last night from Best Buy for free because I was due for an upgrade, after updating to Jelly bean and fiddling with some settings to get everything to my liking I'm loving the phone

Got mine a few days ago on sprint as you go

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415