Text has been copied to clipboard. Where is the clipboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stu5797

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
hello,
can someone please help me find the clipboard. I understand when it is save to clipboard I can go and paste my info anywhere. But, is the clipboard saved somewhere with all my copies?
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

mab4285

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: the text has been copied to clipboard. Where is the chipboard

The clipboard is virtual. There is no actual application. You just paste it. Copy and paste. That's all you do with the clipboard.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site

This sounds like a job for "andClip" from the Market.

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site

The clipboard is a location in memory where the OS saves information that's copied/cut. By default, I believe it only saves the last instance--it's overwritten with each new copy/paste. Do a search for "clipboard" in the Market and you'll find a number of apps for saving clipboard history and reusing the info.

minkit3

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: the text has been copied to clipboard. Where is the chipboard?

I have samsung galaxy 2. I found my clipboard by accident. When you copy/save to clipboard, go to your email page on your device and press the message box. (or wherever you want to paste the thing) Another box will pop up, and mine says PASTE XX CLIPBOARDXX . Press clipboard, and your clipboard should pop up. I hope this helps. I didn't have to down load app for it.

Cellmeister

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I have been a very happy user on (4) devices using:

Clipper - Clipboard Manager from rojekti

I have the paid version which is very cheap and saves all the clips, you can make snippets as well!

It's also great to store acct passwords for quick access since it's on the menu bar & won't effect the
page your trying to log on to!

You have no idea what your missing without this APP, it should come stock on every Android!

veth33

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the info! Now I know how to delete and use all of the photos that were saved into clipboard. Can save in gallery,Can paste into your
e-mail or rather Clear/ delete all of the items that were saved in
Clipboard

nabeelo01

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site

You'll find the clipped items under Galery in a separate stack named Clipped or captured.

TinaA48

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site

Clipboard is on your key pad on the right next to your spacebar on your galaxy tab 2. Looks like a clipboard.

56pmichael

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site

On a Samsung Galaxy Note, go to any location where you can enter text, and evoke the keboard. Next, tap the cursor to evoke the slider underneath the cursor. Next, tap the slider to evoke the text marking and insertion tools. You should now see the clipboard icon. Tap the clipboard icon to show all pages. Tap and hold the page of interest to see your options.

James F1

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

You can also paste text from your clipboard to your memo pad .

mrsqualo777

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

When "Text copy to clipboard" show, then just go to the place you wanna pasted press with your finger and automatic the text is going to show!

mathew2375

May 28, 2013
Visit site

I just found out on my note 2.

It gets saved in the image gallery!!!!!

Open your image gallery and you should find the cut image (which was copied on the clipboard) there.

C Rod

May 7, 2013
Visit site

I know this is an old post, but if you go to Messaging like if you were going to send a text to someone, and you press and hold then Entry field, a Clipboard option comes out and shows your last 4 or 5 copies that you have saved.

Nicole De Vega

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site

Hi, I did what you said and I went at my gallery. I still didn't find my copied history. Pls pls help me. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez