Notification lights on Home buttons

josephwendt#AC

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Having come from a Palm Pre, I got very used to having the center button light up when I had a notification waiting. I like being able to look from across the room and see if the light is blinking, the Photons little light on the top right corner is barely visible when you're holding the phone. Is there any way to make the home/navigation buttons on the bottom of the phone light up? Possibly something through root? Like menu for email, home for text, back for missed call, and search for facebook?

This would make the phone much more user friendly. Let me know if anyone else would like this!

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Let me know if anyone else would like this!

An app which could blink (or solid light) the home keys when there is a message waiting would be great! I don't know that it's possible to specify which key, if it is, that would be even better to associate a key with a user defined application. i.e. email=home, text=return, VM=search (or whatever the user selects). I will say BBM and the TRUE notification LED are the main things I miss from my Blackberry. I've tried the lightflow app, but it's just not the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez