Suggestions

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks.

I got my girl on my account and she has the photon through sprint. She is now going to be on her third replacement phone in the past month soon. It just keeps on hand ingredients issues left and right. She has only had her line for about 2 months so upgrades are pretty much out of the question.

My question for you guys is does anyone have any ideas of how I can go about getting her phone replaced with a different model underneath the warranty?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

pitmasterme

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Once the phone has been replaced more than 3 times, and you complain loud enough, Sprint will usually do something for you. Worked for me ( and ,from what i had read at the time, others) when the og evo got GB and all the issues that came with that update. When I had to had it replaced for a forth time, I told them I wanted something else. Sprint offered my ns4g, I gladly accepted and haven't had a single issue since. I had to talk to retentions to get it taken care. Good luck

Stout season is upon us!! Do yourself a favor and find Founders Breakfast Stout........so good......

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Call CS and complain. If you don't get what you want....Call again. At some point and time you will get someone that will help you. I personally got rid of Sprint for att this past year. And So far I do not miss them!

But anyways that is what I used to do. I hope this helps. You could ask to speak to the manager from the store where you bought your phone too.

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Call and be polite about it. Simply explain the situation just like you did here. In my experience with Sprint (I had the horrible HTC Touch Pro II) after I pointed out the fact that my device had been replaced 3 times because it would not receive calls I was transferred to another department. The lady in that department tried calling me 3 or 4 times to no avail. She then noted my account and sent me to the nearest store for a swap out. I was given a choice of 4 or 5 other models to choose from. I chose the Moment and the store had it waiting when I got there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty