Will an unlocked Note 2 from Korea work in USA?
They are selling 32 and sometimes 64 gigabyte note 2s. They seem to have the right specs, but AT&T warned me that I might have internet problems with it. They said voice would work fine but I could have internet problems and that AT&T would not support an unlocked phone.
Do any of you have experience with this? Is it problematic?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 11-24-2012, 07:48 PM #2
- 11-26-2012, 04:51 PM #4
- 11-26-2012, 11:42 PM #5
- 144 Posts
- Depends on my mood ^^
Re: Will an unlocked Note 2 from Korea work in USA?
For instance, Verizon and ATT use 700 mhz and Sprint and T-Mobile use higher frequencies. Even though Verizon and ATT use 700 mhz, their networks are totally incompatible because of
It would be safe to assume that Korean model won't work on any LTE networks in the U.S. If it does, that would be a nice surprise and I'd be very interested in hearing which ones.
- By ultrarunner in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 14Last Post: 07-28-2013, 08:19 PM
- By cckgz4 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 11-26-2012, 03:38 AM
- By PHADE in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2012, 01:33 AM
- By ramnitb in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2012, 08:48 PM
- By skyview05 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2012, 04:14 PM