I've spent the entire night downloading new launchers for my GS3 and Tab 2 such as Nova, ADW, Go and maybe a couple others but just keep coming back to Touchwiz... Don't know if it's just a newbie, comfort issue with me or what....
Should I use a third party launcher and what are the main pros and cons and if so what launcher would be recomended for an android newbie coming from iPhones ?
Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums
- 02-01-2013, 03:25 AM #2
- 02-01-2013, 02:14 PM #3
- 02-01-2013, 02:16 PM #4
Re: New launcher
Ok, so after a short time of moderate use with Nova I have noticed a significant battery drain. Is this normal with Nova or could it just be a first time thing, anyone else have this problem? If this is normal I will revert back to Touchwiz where I can get 36 hours or so.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 02-01-2013, 07:33 PM #8
- 616 Posts
Re: New launcher
I only experienced battery drain due to setting all of my screens up and experimenting with adding widgets etc. I have noted no abnormal battery drain when not doing that
You might do some research into widgets like Beautiful Widgets, Fancy Widgets, Zooper Widgets, different icon themes etc. Lots of options you couldn't do with Touchwiz
- 02-01-2013, 08:39 PM #10
- By Landshark in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 42Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:39 PM
- By Jerzyiroc in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:36 PM
- By igotsanevo4g in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 11-12-2010, 07:04 PM
- By tntdroid in forum Android AppsReplies: 41Last Post: 08-10-2010, 07:51 PM
- By arw01 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2010, 11:16 AM