Absolute newbie user questions, issues

samirl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone has any ideas how to tackle some of these things?

1. If I enter a number like 1866-678-6789,456# and 1866-678-6789,789# under the same contact name (Note that the 1866 number is the same but the number after the , is different), the contact list shows ONLY ONE number.

So when I use a calling card for international numbers, I can see only one number for a contact - only the first one I entered. Edit mode shows both numbers, but that is useless since I can dial only the number displayed in view mode.

2. If I need to enter a number like 1866-678-6789,456#,567# - this does not work (2 or more commas do not work). Any idea how to resolve this? Am I using the wrong pause key? I attend and host a lot of conf calls and it's impossible to remember all these participant and chair codes.

3. Copied and pasted a number from one contact to another. This is allowed only once. I had to go back and copy the number again (cannot paste a copied number multiple times).

All the above are extremely basic calling features on almost all phones I have used. Not sure if these are bugs or if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance for your help, folks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty