Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese help!!

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Phone: i9023 Australia
I have flashed the new ICS 4.0.3 ota update http://www.androidcentral.com/how-m...eam-sandwich?utm_source=ac&utm_medium=twitter. i was using cm7.1 so i downloaded stock 2.3.6 from [REF] ALL Nexus S OTA Updates for ALL Variants, Plus Full ROM Packages - xda-developers and it boots alright. then, i followed the steps and install the ota update via stock recovery. at the end it says installation complete and i rebooted the phone... then, pitch black. no back light or anything. i tried to remove the battery, and then i reboot, nothing. adb can't find the phone as well. and, when i plug the phone in, a window poped up and it says 'windows need to install driver for SEC S5PC110 test B/D which means the computer still can fing my device. pleeeeeese help, cos im only 13 and i have no money... sad Christmas...

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Thought it applies to all GSM Nexus S... glad i asked for warrenty and they are kind enought to give it to me.they thought i am not smart enough to do 'root', 'unlock bootloader' and 'custom roms' so they did not suspect a thing :D

Primed4nexus

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Lol yea kid the manual update was carrier specific.

"windows need to install driver for SEC S5PC110 test B/D which means the computer still can fing my device"

Have you tried doing a web search for that driver? Try to locate the file using a websearch, download it then plug your phone into your PC then install it on the nexus. Maybe that will do the trick

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
hoping its gonna be fixed or that's the third Android i trashed this year by hacking... should i quite something i greatly enjoyed and later regretted like rooting or installing custom roms???? cos' that's the only thing keeping me away from the evil apple store...

wpbfjr

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
sounds like "bricking phones" is your calling.

with no money, how'd you become the owner of the three Androids to brick? or, did you brick your mates phones, too?

wpbfjr on the road

Last edited:

Primed4nexus

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
sounds like "bricking phones" is your calling.

with no money, how'd you become the owner of the three Androids to brick? or, did you brick your mates phones, too?

wpbfjr on the road

hahahaha :D

the kids young, he'll learn

moral of this story is todays youth doesn't read, they just do.

just be more careful next time kiddo!

Sincerely,

Uncle Primed4Nexus

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
hahahaha :D

moral of this story is todays youth doesn't read, they just do.

Uncle Primed4Nexus

i just got too excited when i saw the news that OFFICIAL ICS came out for my phone so i kinda ignored anything that's not written in size 50 and bold and since the warning was written in the same font and size as the main paragraph... didn't see that 'til its too late
Turkeys anyone?