Note 3 Stock Browser window question

Lance Lopez

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I recently purchased a Note 3 upgrading from a Note 2. I absolutely love it! The ONLY issue I'm having is with the stock browser (I really like it and would prefer to keep it). On the Note 2 (running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean), when I scrolled through my Facebook feed, I clicked on a link I was interested in and it opened the link in a window. I would hit the home button on the phone, tap the Facebook app, and pick up right where I left off in my feed. I would continue scrolling and do this for the links I was interested in and it opened a new window for every link i clicked on. With the Note 3, (Now running Android 4.4.2) every time i click on a new link, it opens over same window. I've tried opening a new window and then going back and clicking on a link, but it still opens over the window. I've tried it with multiple windows and it still seems to open over the relevant window, leaving the other windows on home pages. Is there a setting anywhere in either the phone or browser to change this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch