Worst Att experience

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I am currently on a 10gb family share plan.Well I opened a extra line for my Girlfriend.She is currently in PA.I had the phone shipped to her.Well the phone gets all the way there and is out for delivery.I checked once again to see if it was delivered.But it said sender request the return of the phone.I call att and they"claimed" it's a security thing to protect me because it was shipped out of state.But ordering the phone I gave them all my info.Well after talking to att they said it's fixed I will get it today.I checked again and phone is being shipped back to att still.Finally I called and cancelled the order and tomorrow I'm going to tmobile or Verizon to open two lines.And let Att keep there services I don't need it

Posted via the Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I am currently on a 10gb family share plan.Well I opened a extra line for my Girlfriend.She is currently in PA.I had the phone shipped to her.Well the phone gets all the way there and is out for delivery.I checked once again to see if it was delivered.But it said sender request the return of the phone.I call att and they"claimed" it's a security thing to protect me because it was shipped out of state.But ordering the phone I gave them all my info.Well after talking to att they said it's fixed I will get it today.I checked again and phone is being shipped back to att still.Finally I called and cancelled the order and tomorrow I'm going to tmobile or Verizon to open two lines.And let Att keep there services I don't need it

What was the time span in which this was happening? 2 or 3 days? A week?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
As much as im not a fan of AT&T i do work in the wireless industry and they do have a large amount of fraud with upgrades / new lines being sent to addresses "other" then the billing address. That goes for all carriers. Its been going on for years.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
As much as im not a fan of AT&T i do work in the wireless industry and they do have a large amount of fraud with upgrades / new lines being sent to addresses "other" then the billing address. That goes for all carriers. Its been going on for years.

This. I'd just work with AT&T on the matter..

It makes sense that the phone was still being sent back. They can't stop it mid transit.. They'd have to reship it most likely.. So that makes sense.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site

I can certainly get your being annoyed but I for one would never go to either of those other two. For me, T-Mobile (while their customer service is pretty good) has very spotty coverage in the city where I live even though they claim full coverage. Verizon is fine except in the building I work in which is nothing unusual and I'm on the first floor. Again, not happening as I spend a lot of time in there obviously. I have AT&T and they work great every where I go. I don't care who your carrier is, they will ALL annoy you at one point or another if you stay with them long enough. I love AT&T but we absolutely had a VERY rocky beginning (my daughters account). I told them to either fix it and make it right or I won't be getting their service which I was seriously planning on (several lines). They not only fixed it, they went above and beyond and took more money off her final bill than they had too. THAT'S customer service (even if I did have to fight tooth and nail for it :p ). Oh and their coverage is second to none - at least where I live and work.

P.S. Maybe it's my imagination, but it seems that AT&T gets the best selection of phones and if there is a hot new one that is exclusive to one carrier, it always seems to be them (used to really irritate me when I didn't have them too)