2 questions about system software

Bokka80

Dec 17, 2019
Visit site
Hello!

I have 2 questions about the system software:

1) The annoyng ADS in the system apps was removed with the recent updates? For example, now when I'm using the weather app I still see the ads banner?
2) In particular on the Exynos version (european), when I start the phone for the first time, there are some Google apps? Or I have only the Samsung browser on default (without Chrome) and only the various Samsung Apps?
3) Or I have 2 browsers (Chrome and Samsung Internet), 2 assistants (Bixby and Google assistant), 2 Payment system (Samsung Pay and Google Pay) for default?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
You will have Google apps, a Gmail account, pre--installed apps along with Samsung's . Your carrier may also if.

You want to expire settings > apps and set defaults. You can disable apps you don't use but can't be uninstalled. Also install others from Google Play store.

An AdBlock is to me essential. I use Malwarebytes to feel safer, old habit.

Bokka80

Dec 17, 2019
Visit site
You will have Google apps, a Gmail account, pre--installed apps along with Samsung's . Your carrier may also if.

You want to expire settings > apps and set defaults. You can disable apps you don't use but can't be uninstalled. Also install others from Google Play store.

An AdBlock is to me essential. I use Malwarebytes to feel safer, old habit.

Thanks for the reply!

As adblocker I will probably use adblock plus extension for samsung browser.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
I have AdGuard Plus which is system wide. I use to use SI along with other suggested extensions. Switch to Edge to be cross platform and sync.Without AG apps are a horrendous mess.

Ads on desktop, there may be a sticky thread.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals39