4.3 for Sprint GS3 anyday now.

Cnorris92

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site

Cnorris92

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I know. But that link, it was the 4.1.2 7 or 8 days ago. Now it's 4.3 and they are changing the baseband # each time they fix bugs and ect ect. So when that number doesn't change for a while. It's assumed that an update will be released real soon :D. As we just saw the HTC one get the 4.3 update on Sprint

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
It means they're testing it, but the date code isn't necessarily for the production release. There could still be many test versions before it's released.

Cnorris92

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
It means they're testing it, but the date code isn't necessarily for the production release. There could still be many test versions before it's released.
It's been two days since the SW version has changed and before that. It changed almost every day. So either they are done and figuring out a test date or they can't find any bugs lol

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It's been two days since the SW version has changed and before that. It changed almost every day. So either they are done and figuring out a test date or they can't find any bugs lol

Or fixing bugs and cascading ones pop up.....

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Sprint has had a pretty good track record updating the S3. I believe the S3 was the first device on Sprint to get Jellybean and they eventually rolled out the multi window feature before any of the other carriers did as well.

So I'm optimistic that we should hopefully see 4.3 within the next month.

Cnorris92

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Sprint has had a pretty good track record updating the S3. I believe the S3 was the first device on Sprint to get Jellybean and they eventually rolled out the multi window feature before any of the other carriers did as well.

So I'm optimistic that we should hopefully see 4.3 within the next month.
It's been rumored sometime this month. The current SW Version # hasn't been changed in almost 5 days now. It showed 4.3 Sept 25th. It's been changed 5+ times since, but hasn't changed yet in the 5 days.

jordo487

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
It just made another big change. "SoftwareNumberL710VPUCMJ3" They are for sure actively working on it. If you look at there track record for patch releases, they usually always release around the 23-26 of a month.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
No one knows. Sprint will continue with their test builds until they decide it's ready for release. It could be next week, it could be next month. It could be longer. It all depends on how buggy it is.

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
No one knows. Sprint will continue with their test builds until they decide it's ready for release. It could be next week, it could be next month. It could be longer. It all depends on how buggy it is.

Or how much do they want you to upgrade to a new phone...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using TapaTalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha