6.0 bug?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about the seeming non-centeredness of the buttons? They actually are centered -- it's just that there's a New Voicemail icon there in addition. If you didn't have a new voicemail, it would look centered.

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it's the missing search and menu dots that's usually in the upper right?

Do we get a prize if we figure it out?

Reactions: nitro115

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about the seeming non-centeredness of the buttons? They actually are centered -- it's just that there's a New Voicemail icon there in addition. If you didn't have a new voicemail, it would look centered.
You are right. Somehow they appear off center due to that voice mail icon. Is there a way to get rid off it, driving me crazy :) I don't have new voice-mail, icon is still there. And perhaps there should be another icon on the right for symmetry

Last edited:
Reactions: B. Diddy

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Let's see if anyone else with One UI 6.0 sees this icon persistently. @mustang7757, do you see it, even without any new or unread voicemails?

Also, do you ever see any icons in the corresponding right lower corner?

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Let's see if anyone else with One UI 6.0 sees this icon persistently. @mustang7757, do you see it, even without any new or unread voicemails?

Also, do you ever see any icons in the corresponding right lower corner?
That's a carrier version firmware as I have the unlocked which doesn't have the icon for voicemail and carrier video calls. But I remember when I was on the carrier firmware they would be centered that's off and probably a glitch