7/6 release date if you didn't preorder

oldmanjenkins

May 16, 2011
Visit site
BB here in Tampa had an extra one for pre-sale. They couldn't sell it to me outright (BB and AT&T agreement) so I pre-ordered it in store and have to wait for system to show the stock there so I can go pick it up. According to BB rep Sprint did not have this "agreement" so any extra stock received they where able to sell to a lucky customer who happened to check and see if it was available. Any body who has posted on this site regarding the AT&T SG3 that you where "lucky" to get one with pre-order "overstock" at BB with AT&T are bold faced disinformation disseminators. The rep tried and was not able to do it which necessitated my having to pre-order and wait for my "ready" email so I can go pick it up.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Lesson here is preorder as early as you can and avoid all the agony of waiting like this.

+1 although ATT came through for me on the preorder I know they did not for some others. But I will preorder again for the next big thing!
Can anyone say Galaxy Note II in October with a S4 or quad core with LTE and 2 GB of RAM! YEEEEEESSSSSS!

anon(827920)

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
while it sucks to wait.. I did not decide on this phone until last week. I have had my head stuck in the apple sandbox. Now that i want the phone i have to be patient as if i dont get it from Best Buy in my eyes its like paying 50 bucks extra for the phone. (signed up for the 50.00 gift card if i upgrade through bb by the end of the year). Also my wife did confirm to me the date of 7/6 .

cavguy

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with ATT Retention Dept.
1 line is ready for an upgrade and the other in Oct.
They gave me an early up on the 2nd line no problem.
But they will not have access to ordering until 7/13.
I can wait.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: 7/1 release date if you didn't preorder

What is an alternate upgrade? Is that when your line isnt eligible for an upgrade but another on your family plan is, so you want to upgrade another line but have the new device our your number? That is the situation I am in.

Exactly.