Accessories. What did you buy?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm just curious what ACU's have bought for their edge?

Avoca Clear TPU for $15.99

Samsung Wireless Charger. Rogers has a promotion but only on Consumer plans, I'm on Corporate. I was lucky when I bought it was on sale for $41.99 ($59.99).

PoweRocks 9000Ah Power Bank for $59.99. Note >>> I haven't used it.

I know I posted that Wireless Wave representative said I don't need a screen protector but I was bored last night and stared looking on eBay. It was cheap so I figured why not.

$4.59 for Tempered Glass that doesn't even cover the edges. LOL
$8.68 for Nillkin Tempered Glass for the back.

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Samsung branded Protective Cover at the time I picked up the phone. It was stupidly expensive ($35) but it fits perfectly, protects the phone's corners really well, does not interfere with the screen or holding it, enhances the look from the front, and is clear in the back so you can see the gold, so oh well.

Galaxy S 6 edge Protective Cover, Clear Silver

EF-QG925BSEGUS_Main_600.jpg

I have three Qi pads from back when I owned the S5 so I didn't really need anything else.

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I got the Samsung Qi charging PAD and this is my first wireless charger. I was hesitant to buy it due to the high price and know there are other chargers out on the market that will work just as well. So far it has been a nice way to get a charge for the device when at my desk at work.

levjaskulski

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
This case is fantastic. I got an extra battery, memory, and an air quality sensor. All with one case. And the modules are detachable so I can use them in a time of need. The I-blades case itself is Military Certified. :)

GS6EDGE_ELITE_-_ENVIRO.1_1.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky