Accidentally deleted Green Hornet 3D, can someone upload a copy?

blizz123

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I accidentally deleted my copy of Green Hornet off my SD card when I did a full reset of the phone...

Can someone please please be so kind and perhaps post a copy up online for us to download? I know a few people actually did this too.

It would be very helpful!

Thanks!

eze036

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
the same thing happened to me but i got a extra copy...ill try to upload from work im pretty sure they block it but ill upload it today

puchdog

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I got of the phone with a HTC representative because of the same issue. She stated that this is a known issue and within the next couple of days they are going to fix it with a minor update.

sethpcs

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
The movie is stored in the hidden "/.data" (not the visible "/data") directory on the SD card, it will not get copied unless you make hidden files visible first, or you backup/clone the SD card, and then restore it to a new card. On my Mac, I used the "Go to Folder..." option in the "Go" menu in the Finder to see the contents of the hidden directory. On a Windows machine you can use "folder options" from the "Tools" menu to make hidden files and directories visible.

If you haven't formatted the orignal SD card, it should still be there.

abisai

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
If someone could post the pictures that came on the sd card as well that would be fantastic. I was a bit too over zealous while I was formatting sd cards! :D

puchdog

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The movie is stored in the hidden "/.data" (not the visible "/data") directory on the SD card, it will not get copied unless you make hidden files visible first, or you backup/clone the SD card, and then restore it to a new card. On my Mac, I used the "Go to Folder..." option in the "Go" menu in the Finder to see the contents of the hidden directory. On a Windows machine you can use "folder options" from the "Tools" menu to make hidden files and directories visible.

If you haven't formatted the orignal SD card, it should still be there.
I did that and I see two folders footprints and htcwatch. I don't see anything like the movie name. if you have it can u uploaded for I can tranfer it to this folder?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I just successful found and put movie back in my phone. I put stock card in reader and found it in folder called,,. Data. I plugged my phone in and transfer the whole folder into the folder in my phone with the same name. Hit the green Hornet icon and the movie is there in my preloaded list. But now, like everyone else, it won't play.
Edit,,, i have it playing,, nice,, its playing. I am very proud of myself, lol
EVO - LUTION 3D

slinkeril

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Accidentally deleted Green Hornet 3D, can someone upload a co

my 8Gb card that came with the phone does not have this .data folder everyone keeps speaking of... i pulled it out of my phone and placed it in my computer.. and yes i have it set to show hidden files and folders.. and nothing... i even did a command line search and still nothing ... i do not know what happened but it seems like my card never had it

zmerahn

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Accidentally deleted Green Hornet 3D, can someone upload a co

If someone grabbed the files from xda could u please post a mirror

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow