Accidentally deleted Green Hornet 3D, can someone upload a copy?

eze036

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: Accidentally deleted Green Hornet 3D, can someone upload a co

sorry guys i had some technical difficulties..but im glad someone already posted it

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Whats up with the Green Hornet Movie and transfering to Sd card

When I transfer over this movie to my new 16 class 6 card I can find it using es explorer but it doesnt play it, I always have to put the sd card it came originally on.. anyone else know how to correctly transfer over this movie to new sd card..

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
When I transfer over this movie to my new 16 class 6 card I can find it using es explorer but it doesnt play it, I always have to put the sd card it came originally on.. anyone else know how to correctly transfer over this movie to new sd card..

You must put it in the folder also labeled data, that is where the watch app is.

EVO - LUTION 3D

sole_elite_xx3

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site

You must put it in the folder also labeled data, that is where the watch app is.

EVO - LUTION 3D

all you need to do is transfer the preload_movies folder thats inside the htcWatch folder under .data.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site

So, I've copied the .data folder over to my Evo3D and all I get when I try and watch the movie is "Buffering"... anyone have any ideas...
and if the link is down again, I can post another one.

I recopied the .data folder from the file again, and now it's working.

Last edited:

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site

Ok so to get this write copy the orig card the pre loaded mov file under data n on new sd card copy to the data file or. Data which one. Rem im not that bright. I think how i did it before was copy it to. Data n it didnt work

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site

Ok so to get this write copy the orig card the pre loaded mov file under data n on new sd card copy to the data file or. Data which one. Rem im not that bright. I think how i did it before was copy it to. Data n it didnt work

Remember it's the .data folder not the data folder (there's a . in front of data), that needs to be copied. Hope that helps.

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site

ivetried it all copied the .data over to the new sd card .data and still nothing i can see the movie when i look at my comp in the files green hornet ect on my phone it doesnt play ive even copied .data of original ds card from green hornet to new .data of new sd card and nothing what am i doing wrong please help

puchdog

May 17, 2010
Visit site

It work for me. What i did was copy the pre loaded movies folder to htcWatch folder in my sd card.

craig7006

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site

Do you have the link to the preloaded movies folder for me to re-download

thanks