Accidentally deleted Green Hornet 3D, can someone upload a copy?

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Accidentally deleted Green Hornet 3D, can someone upload a co

I just successful found and put movie back in my phone. I put stock card in reader and found it in folder called,,. Data. I plugged my phone in and transfer the whole folder into the folder in my phone with the same name. Hit the green Hornet icon and the movie is there in my preloaded list. But now, like everyone else, it won't play.
Edit,,, i have it playing,, nice,, its playing. I am very proud of myself, lol
EVO - LUTION 3D

could you upload it to Megaupload, or another drop box for us? I didn't get a chance to get it, and mine got deleted too.

crailey01

May 8, 2011
Visit site

Thx....that's exactly what I did as well. I formated the 8gb card before removing(not thinking about "The Green Hornet" movie) and replaced it with a 16gb. Now I have no 3D movie to watch until I find a download.

crailey01

eze036

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site

everytime i try and upload on here a window comes up i select file then i get error windown isnt responding...any suggestions on how to upload it??

crailey01

May 8, 2011
Visit site

What if you uploaded to somewhere like 4shared?! What format is the movie in?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
anyone know where i can find the spiderman game on my sd card

The spider Man game is not on the sd card. Before I even turned this device on I took stock card out and put my new card in and spiderman was still in the phone.

EVO - LUTION 3D

EVOLICIOUS

May 23, 2010
Visit site

The spider Man game is not on the sd card. Before I even turned this device on I took stock card out and put my new card in and spiderman was still in the phone.

EVO - LUTION 3D
sooo we didnt get it? it was just a lie to get me excited and then crush my Spirite like a little bug, is that what your telling me? what kind of company lies about spiderman!!!!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
sooo we didnt get it? it was just a lie to get me excited and then crush my Spirite like a little bug, is that what your telling me? what kind of company lies about spiderman!!!!

It is still in the phone, find the icon in app draw its there.

EVO - LUTION 3D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow