Advice for users who turned in S7E for Note 7 (Verizon)

danlnyc

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Verizon did a me a solid yesterday. I called complaining that I had paid nearly $400 after owning a S7E for less than 2 months to be eligible for a Note 7. After some back and forth, they are refunding me back the $400 I paid to upgrade minus the tax. While I did lose the taxes I paid on the original S7E, I am basically back to where I was before I purchased the Note 7. With the $100 extra from Samsung, I am considering moving back to the S7E since honestly it is the next best thing to a Note 7...in the end I'll have lost very little.

I'm basically posting this thread for whoever was in the same situation as me. I know I've read a couple threads on here. It's worth a try to call Verizon or whichever carrier you are with and ask them to make this right for you before this whole Note 7 recall started happening.

ticketbabe2

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I've been very happy with my S7E, so much that I don't care when the next thing rolls out...I do miss that 64GB...but the huge SD card takes some sting out...photos going straight to it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19