Am I seriously the first one to think of this?

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
i have about on average 50 crazy marketing or invention ideas per day lol but im the lazy type who does nothing about it.
im goin to prison early next year so im gona read about coding while im not in the gym coz i think of app ideas a LOT ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Why u goin to the big house??

Sent from my Nexus S 4g rockin jellybean using Tapatalk 2

_OMEGA_

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Perfect way to hijack a thread, anyways I think those headphones look like crap. The color scheme is not my preference.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
umm i was just randomly following a train of thought... not hijacking anythin. plenty real life people know my situation... i was asked to go deeper and i did!
sue me lol :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
To the OP, I would still rather use my Beats by Dre! I don't really think something like this would sell well because the market is already flooded with a million different brands and models of headphones.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
To the OP, I would still rather use my Beats by Dre! I don't really think something like this would sell well because the market is already flooded with a million different brands and models of headphones.

the andre ones r overated though.. jst imagine Nexus headphones or earbuds made by stenheiser, bose, monster,... ;)
trouble is it would be impossible to make the volume etc controls universal for android units. my amazing old Sony Ericsson earbuds dont even work in my s3 sound wise (really quiet and as if theyr only playing the surround channel) :( and theyr much better than the stock s3 ones and BLACK :)

williek113

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
This thread... did not go as expected... but the center button on Beats by Dre or even the Apple headphones works, and u can change the song and stuff with just that, at least on my phone u can. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from friends so I really think they'd sell well. They should try to team up with Monster to do it

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
This thread... did not go as expected... but the center button on Beats by Dre or even the Apple headphones works, and u can change the song and stuff with just that, at least on my phone u can. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from friends so I really think they'd sell well. They should try to team up with Monster to do it

Depends on the device, my Razr won't recognize any of the buttons and when I loaded the app called Jay's headset control it worked at first but then the phone started going crazy! Stopping randomly, starting randomly, skipping songs, rewinding songs, etc and I wan't even touching the buttons! Even my old Rezound with its beats by dre branding couldn't use the headset controls!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
ps.... is it just me or can the stock s3 earbuds not skip track??

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Funky, is that a pink dress? Please, for the love of God, do not wear that to prison, I've heard stories! :eek: , I'm thinking you should go back to your old picture!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
As far as Google headphones go, I think it would be interesting if they streamed your music directly from the Google music cloud. And not just being connected to wifi, how awesome would it be if they had a 4G antenna, and you could stream your music any and everywhere.

@funklogik I'm praying for you brother. From reading your forum posts, you seem like a genuine person. I'm hoping you get to walk, but anything less than what they are charging you with would be ideal. Keep that positive attitude, it goes a long way.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Funky, and IF worse comes to worst, write a book cause you're one talkative guy! I wish you the best and would miss you around here.

Tap'n from my White SGT2 7.0 SE

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
thanks peeps. ahh double click, nice one :)
as for the dress... was lookin through my fb pics and thought id use it till someone commented on it :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
is this pic any better lol?
feel like a traitor coz im holding my old sony Arc S lol