Any pre-order shipping confirmation emails come out yet?

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
No tracking number on my order number. I'm hoping to have some sort of info by tomorrow. Fingers crossed. This is my wife's phone and she can't wait to get her hands on it. She is on her 4th X and it continues to crap out on her.

UPDATE: Just got off the phone with a VZW rep about the status of shipments. He put me on hold for about 3 minutes and assured me that by his system my order would be delivered on the 10th. He said I should receive a shipment confirmation tomorrow with over night shipping. We'll see...

Last edited:

yoopermjm

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
VZW called me today and said that the lapdock I ordered with my razr was going to delay the shipping so they suggested I cancel that order and re-pre-order. This I did and was assured by two different reps that I would definitely receive it on 11/11/11. No ifs ands or buts. I told them I was thinking of canceling and just going to the store on that day and was assured yet again that if WILL arrive on 11/11. So I believe them. Looks like they are scheduled to arrive the same day as the launch. Keep in mind, you must sign for it so be sure and be there or leave a note taped to your door telling FedEx where to leave it with your signature on it (don't know for sure if this will work, but was told it would).

nickf126

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Well, I wanted to pass along some info. I recently bought my wife an iPhone 4 from the vzw website. It was not set to be released until 10/08 ( sorry I am not 100 % sure about that date). So I go an email on the 8th, and received it on the 9 th which was a Saturday.

Anyhow, based on that, I think we are getting them on the 11th. I really hope we get them sooner, but I think it is going to be Friday.

2 things I did find out for sure: FedEx delivers on Friday (Veteran's Day), and, if you are not home, you can leave a note addressed to the FedEx delivery man asking him to leave your package at your door. You have to sign the note and leave it accessible to them. I got this info from the FedEx website.

budwizer

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered the iPhone 4S from Verizon and FedEx delivered it the day the phone was available in stores. The good was I didn't have to wait in line at the store to get the phone. The bad was that FedEx didn't get to the house to deliver it until 4:50p that afternoon. We'll get the RAZR's on either the 10th or 11th.

halster1

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Just checked the order status page and it says it will be shipped on the10th:) and they charged my CC. Looks like we will be getting it on the 11th:)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just checked the order status page and it says it will be shipped on the10th:) and they charged my CC. Looks like we will be getting it on the 11th:)

Verizon just charged me too! Says my order will ship BY November 10th. Maybe tomorrow?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

AeroEngi

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Just checked the order status page and it says "Your order will ship by 11/10/2011". My credit card was also charged.

We're almost there guys, just hang in there! Just another day or two hopefully.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
My wallet was lost and all my cards cancelled. My CC will be declined. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I'll probably end up just picking one up in store Friday and billing my account.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I had a charge of 267.11. My guess is they get em on the trucks tonight / early tomorrow morning...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

SANhacker

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I notice my credit card has been charged which tells me shipment is imminent.
Crosses fingers tightly with OG Droid getting worse by the day !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko