Anyone noticed this?

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
When your press update when you go into about device just after updating your device it'll always say you have the latest update etc. But then when the announcement that theres gunna be a new update for the handset coming and the same day you try updating it comes up with a error message saying you've tried too many times or that too many requests have been made on the server try again later or connect to Samsung kies this usually means in my previous experience that there's an update being pushed to stock s4 devices right now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, yeah... that's why it gives you that message instead of the "All up to date" one. Updates are rolled out gradually, so not everyone gets it at the same time, and even if a certain region or carrier is getting the updates, the servers limit the downloads to a certain amount per day to avoid overloads or outages (you don't want to leave an user hanging mid-download on a package like this). Usually updating via Kies 'bypasses' these restrictions as the download is made to your computer first.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
When your press update when you go into about device just after updating your device it'll always say you have the latest update etc. But then when the announcement that theres gunna be a new update for the handset coming and the same day you try updating it comes up with a error message saying you've tried too many times or that too many requests have been made on the server try again later or connect to Samsung kies this usually means in my previous experience that there's an update being pushed to stock s4 devices right now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I think you can only check for the update once per day

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharikkhan222143