Anyone wanna theme Google Voice??

kpfeiffer

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
So, since we have a black MMS and a black GTalk app, I was wondering...who would be willing to theme a black Google Voice??? (theme_team, hint, hint) *wink*

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh boy, the plate is getting full. Lol I actually want to do gmail as well. Wish it was just image editing, but nope its a little more in depth than that. Let me see what I can do.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kpfeiffer

kpfeiffer

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Oh boy, the plate is getting full. Lol I actually want to do gmail as well. Wish it was just image editing, but nope its a little more in depth than that. Let me see what I can do.

Ooooh...Gmail would be cool too!!! I hadn't even thought of that. Look at what you did now!

kpfeiffer

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Lol, no biggie, I'm always cookin somethin.

I'm pretty comfortable theming with the UOT. I mainly just stick to battery and other status icons and maybe the system font...if I play with it too much I tend to break things.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The kitchen is good for only so much... you need to dive in and have some png hell with us lol

Gota love the hundreds of images to change :p

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
png...that sounds too much like pain for my liking.

seriously, though...do you need photoshop to edit them?

I use Gimp. And just to note, I wish you could just edit png's to theme apps like gtalk, mms, voice, and gmail. It's all xml edits.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:
Reactions: kpfeiffer

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Just in general about the latest update.. Google Voice 4.2.32 It acts funny at the end of a 3 hour call. Normally the network times out the call and hangs up. But it redials that number.

I still prefer Google Voice 0.3.4 . Trying to figure out how to theme that one.

kpfeiffer

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Edit, fixed the default pic to a dark color.

This one works, I fixed a few files from this post to make it MDPI friendly. Inverted Google Voice with 1x4 widgets (New as of 6/15/2011) - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Place onto your SDcard, uninstall Google voice , then install the file

I think I found an issue/bug/whatever.

When composing a text and entering the person's name, it doesn't show up. Almost like it's white text on white background. Anyone else getting that or am I crazy?

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Those text boxes are from the framework-res.apk. I think if i change it back to black, it changes all the text color too. So instead of a white text, i'll see what else works with the black background.

But feel free to mod if you know an easier fix.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Those text boxes are from the framework-res.apk. I think if i change it back to black, it changes all the text color too. So instead of a white text, i'll see what else works with the black background.

But feel free to mod if you know an easier fix.

Ya the joys of xml. Lol I bet to control just that text color it will have to be modded in the smali files.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos