App confusion

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
So just does go SMS dropped into the main dock removed the short cut for stock SMS. All's well. Later on I clicked on go SMS icon it opens the alarm clock then tapatalk. Then as I hit back several times it took me threw all of the previous apps I had been using.

Also my keyboard is major lagging right now.

Keep in mind I had this phone returned it got back to loving my charge and then basically got a free upgrade offer so here I sit on my nexus that I really want to love. Is there a keyboard lag fix yet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Dock Icon Errors

So just does go SMS dropped into the main dock removed the short cut for stock SMS. All's well. Later on I clicked on go SMS icon it opens the alarm clock then tapatalk. Then as I hit back several times it took me threw all of the previous apps I had been using.

Also my keyboard is major lagging right now.

Keep in mind I had this phone returned it got back to loving my charge and then basically got a free upgrade offer so here I sit on my nexus that I really want to love. Is there a keyboard lag fix yet?

I am having the same issue with the Messaging icon in the dock. Everyonce in a while, when launched from the dock, it will open a different app. And as in your example, it seems to open apps that I have been previously using.

Anybody besides me and jbomb having this issue/bug????

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I have this problem a lot with system apps like Messaging and Music I'd open it, and I'm in a different app. Going back just takes me to previous apps. My fix is to just hit home and dismiss the app in the multitasking list. When I open it again, all is well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
working out today and it happened again. I wanted to listen to music and it kept opening tapatalk. Maybe it is an issue with tapatalk???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere