Are you going to get the LG V20?

Are you going to get the LG V20?

• Total voters

Antony Guan

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
{POLL} Who's going to pre-order V20?

Like many of you guys have seen, some websites have said B&H photo has listed a V20 up for pre order (Well as of now not yet) I was going to pre order it but there was no button for me to do so but once it's there I'll doing it immediately. Are you going to do the same or something else?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: {POLL} Who's going to pre-order V20?

Nope. They're about a month late unfortunately. Wish them well though and hope you guys love it!

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
{POLL} Who's going to pre-order V20?

Like many of you guys have seen, some websites have said B&H photo has listed a V20 up for pre order (Well as of now not yet) I was going to pre order it but there was no button for me to do so but once it's there I'll doing it immediately. Are you going to do the same or something else?

Preorder is 10/17. My guess is end of October for US at least before many actually get orders.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

Come back to the dark side
fc8b00c26f367013a1320f84fceefb77.gif

Osahar 87

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site

If I can pre order with T-mobile then yes. I can't wait to get rid of this Note 7!!

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site

I never pre order, there will be plenty in stock on launch day. Always has been. Its not the iphone and their legions of fans.

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site

I never pre order, there will be plenty in stock on launch day. Always has been. Its not the iphone and their legions of fans.
Yup, I got fed up with a best buy pre-order a few years ago, and swore I'd never do it again.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site

Same here. This will be the first calendar year I haven't purchased a LG phone since the G2. The Note 7 is just too good.

It's really a shame Samsung didn't release a flat screen version of the Note 7 or I would probably be seriously considering it over the V20.

Last edited:

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

It's really a shame Samsung didn't release a flat screen version of the Note 7 or I would probably be seriously considering it over the V20. As it stands, the V20 has more features than the Note 7 and a flat display, so that will be my next upgrade.
Congrats. It will be a great phone. But let's clarify, it has more features for you, it doesn't have more features for everyone. For me, no S-pen, no iris scanner, no secure folder, worse low light camera than the Note 7, means less features.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

Congrats. It will be a great phone. But let's clarify, it has more features for you, it doesn't have more features for everyone. For me, no S-pen, no iris scanner, no secure folder, worse low light camera than the Note 7, means less features.

I feel the same way. I very much wanted to get the V20 but with the above qualities that would be missing in comparison to the Note ...... especially the S Pen which I've been using a lot and iris scanner it's best for me to keep my Note.

I'm hoping the V20 gets released soon for those who's been very patient and can finally have it on their hands

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Nah need to read comments here. Commercial reviews useless. They never find real issues.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

I'll get mine when it's available at T-Mobile but I'm so frustrated with the way LG has gone about this launch that I will surely keep it to myself when I get it. I may join the V20 pictures/videos thread but I will not promote the phone as I usually do with a new device. Depending on how I feel I may still go with the S7 with a free 256gb sd card deal T-Mobile is running right now. 256gb. How does LG think they can keep people waiting around with deals like this on the table?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I'll get mine when it's available at T-Mobile but I'm so frustrated with the way LG has gone about this launch that I will surely keep it to myself when I get it. I may join the V20 pictures/videos thread but I will not promote the phone as I usually do with a new device. Depending on how I feel I may still go with the S7 with a free 256gb sd card deal T-Mobile is running right now. 256gb. How does LG think they can keep people waiting around with deals like this on the table?
That's actually a Samsung deal.. Not T-Mobile.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site

The S7 Edge is a really nice phone but I can't stand the curved display. It's been a solid phone but there are things I really missed from the V10.

I'm just as frustrated as you are with LG. It's been a month since their event and all they've shared is new videos showcasing features of the V20. We still haven't received official confirmation on release or price. I'm willing to give LG the benefit of the doubt here....I can only speculate that something happened in manufacturing that caused a delay and for them to withhold pricing and release information. Hopefully we'll be getting our V20's with those nice B&O headphones around the 21st of this month. Only a few weeks away now! We can make it, man! :)

malifact

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site

My decision will be based on whether there will be any pre-order goodies. Otherwise, I will wait for more reviews as most of the ones so far seem based on a preview unit. My main concerns are the battery life and how it sounds compared to the LG V10.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmax36884