AT&T Preorder Shipping Status?

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I would say just refuse the delivery, but since AT&T seems to never require a signature for delivery, you would need to be home at the time or just leave a note for FedEx with the tracking number and instructions to return to AT&T.

I was about to go pick one up at my local AT&T store until I saw mine was shipped. I just have to wait until Monday now.

Yeah they will just leave it on my porch so that's a no go. I'll just have to make a trip in to the corporate store. Odd thing is.. the one I preordered shipped and will arrive Monday but they haven't recharged me for it yet.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah they will just leave it on my porch so that's a no go. I'll just have to make a trip in to the corporate store. Odd thing is.. the one I preordered shipped and will arrive Monday but they haven't recharged me for it yet.

My card was charged initially back on 11-4 when I pre-ordered, which then dropped off a few days later. My Gear 3 shipped out on Friday, but I have not been charged again either.

AL904

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Received shipping notice and FedEx tracking from AT&T. Will arrive Monday.

I received a shipping notice from AT&T yesterday but mine says UPS not Fedex. I'm in northeast Florida, so I am guessing mine comes from a different warehouse than yours. According to the UPS tracking site my status is "label has been created." I'm a little disappointed the shipping method shows as UPS Ground. The original order page said "overnighted." That is better than being backordered though!

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine was shipped from AT&T's warehouse in Fort Worth, TX and I live South of Houston, so even if it were shipped by FedEx or UPS Ground it would still arrive the next business day. If they shipped yours via UPS Ground, that is fine if it will still deliver Monday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie