AT&T S10/+: Pre-Order Thread

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered one last night forgot to get a case and advantage of the 50 off. Had to cancel and redo the order. When placing the order it told me it was out of stock. I was freaking out. It was the case that was out of stock. So got the smart cover case instead. All this and the phone isnt even for me. now to wait and steal the headphones from my brother when they get here.

Ordered the S10 128gb blue for my brother.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I called at&t loyalty department and ordered an s10 plus 128gb for $606.64 (WA tax included) and paid in full, under 2 years contract.
I was going to trade in my s9 plus via the Samsung promotion, but I was nervous about their trade in program after read too many negative feedback.
I guess I can sell my s9 plus in excellent condition for $500.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I called at&t loyalty department and ordered an s10 plus 128gb for $606.64 (WA tax included) and paid in full, under 2 years contract.
I was going to trade in my s9 plus via the Samsung promotion, but I was nervous about their trade in program after read too many negative feedback.
I guess I can sell my s9 plus in excellent condition for $500.

what is this loyalty department? ive been with att since back in the early 2000

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
what is this loyalty department? ive been with att since back in the early 2000
It is a department that tries to keep they're tenured customers happy. They will sometimes offer you special discounts or promotions to keep you from canceling.

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone else have a heck of a time trying to preorder on AT&T's website at midnight? I was sleepy, and I stayed up specifically to get my preorder in. First off, it didn't go live at midnight..I went to bed and ordered early this morning.

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Ordered the ceramic White when the pre-orders opened. Just saw the photo of the ceramic White on the Samsung website for a close-up and it has gold bands around. Thought I saw silver. FML!! Gold band was a #hardno

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Did anyone else have a heck of a time trying to preorder on AT&T's website at midnight? I was sleepy, and I stayed up specifically to get my preorder in. First off, it didn't go live at midnight..I went to bed and ordered early this morning.

Yes, I tried and finally gave up and ordered through Samsung. I got the $550 credit, as well, but ordering from Samsung can be hit and miss, in my experience.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I won't bother with the preorder drama with tracking numbers, out for delivery updates etc, etc.

I'll go to the nearest ATT and just grab one.

Ya I think I may cancel my online order and just grab it in the store on release day. Our Online order info page says "delivery as soon as Feb 11th" . Would suck to wait for mail on the 11th when I can just walk into store and have it on the 8th. The 8th is a Friday, 11th is a Monday, could you imagine waiting all weekend while others have already set up their new S10s?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190223-145449_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190223-145449_Chrome.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 20

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a S10 from the samsung.com web site. As of today, the samsung.com site gave the best deal by accepting my LG G6 as a trade-in for $300 (AT&T web site only offered $85). I also got a discounted wireless fast charging pad for $14 (normally $34) and free Samsung wireless ear buds. What was really nice, is that I was able to use the AT&T NEXT every year program to pay for my phone directly with the Samsung.com ordering. So, everything should be setup when I get the phone and I shouldn't need to deal with AT&T for activation, etc. My S10 should be shipped by March 15th.

Note, that I did chat with AT&T before doing the pre-order and they confirmed that currently they don't have any better upgrade options other than a BOGO free for 2 devices on new lines. But, they seemed to indicate that after March 8th they might have some new promotions.

db33

Feb 26, 2019
Visit site
Originally ordered an S10 Plus black 126 on Samsung.com unlocked a few hours after pre-orders went live. Then read about lack of VoLTE or Wifi Calling on the unlocked phones so cancelled this evening and just placed a pre-order for the 512 Ceramic Black with ATT and it gave me a March 8th Delivery date (ironically order status page says March 7th - go figure).

Plus Gazelle is giving me 10 bucks more for my Iphone XS Max - I guess the only thing I lost out on was the free ear buds.

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Originally ordered an S10 Plus black 126 on Samsung.com unlocked a few hours after pre-orders went live. Then read about lack of VoLTE or Wifi Calling on the unlocked phones so cancelled this evening and just placed a pre-order for the 512 Ceramic Black with ATT and it gave me a March 8th Delivery date (ironically order status page says March 7th - go figure).

Plus Gazelle is giving me 10 bucks more for my Iphone XS Max - I guess the only thing I lost out on was the free ear buds.

My order status (thru AT&T) also says March 7th. I hope that's when I get it. :) From what several posters have said on here, we'll have the opportunity thru the Samsung app (once we get our new phones) to get the ear buds.

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Well y'all, we're entering into the final stretch. We should start receiving shipping notices Monday or Tuesday. You can download the UPS app to get notification BEFORE AT&T notifies you, if UPS is the shipper - most of the time it's UPS for me. FEDEX is on text notifications too, just in case.

Get ready for the meltdowns, once shipping notice screenshots start...Lol. With the understandable excitement , let's hope folks can chill and wait. If your shipping notice doesn't come at the exact moment someone else's does, don't lose hope...it will come.

When I order a phone, I try to forget about it. I'm more excited about the s10+ because it's the phone I wanted the s9+ to be. I already have two clear cases, waiting for a phone.

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord