Aux out?

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Does the echo have an auxiliary out? I haven't received mine yet, but it seems like it would be cool to just leave it plugged in to my stereo so it's a more full experience (both music and talking to it... her... it?)

gev75

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I got mine today. It does not have an Aux out, but it does support Bluetooth. You can stream from your BT device. (phone, tablet, Stereo receiver, TV, etc.) I connected it to my BMW and then streamed prime music to it while I did some work in the garage. I also connected it to my home theater receiver and listened to music. Pretty cool!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Norg

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I got mine today. It does not have an Aux out, but it does support Bluetooth. You can stream from your BT device. (phone, tablet, Stereo receiver, TV, etc.) I connected it to my BMW and then streamed prime music to it while I did some work in the garage. I also connected it to my home theater receiver and listened to music. Pretty cool!!

Posted via the Android Central App
How did you hook it up to your home stereo system? I realize that you can stream from any BT device to your Echo, but how do you stream your Echo out to your home stereo??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harper99