Back panel "SAMSUNG" letters fall off.

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Is that even a real back cover? Is it a international one or something??? I have a SG4 from AT&T and it looks nothing like this. There is no raised lettering at all like in the picture, it just says Galaxy S4 and has the AT&T logo. Both are painted on.

That is what they look like in Europe. Mine looks like that too. Go to Samsung UK website and look for the S4, the back picture looks like the OP's

Posted via Android Central App

Nel Houssary

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
how many times do u need 2 prove him right that he misses a letter bec mine did 2 n without putting it into any pockets it was on my bed n cudn't find the middle "s" of samsung how many ppl do u need 2 tell u they find missing letters !!! or ur just defensing samsung crap with no reason at all i bought this damn phone after iphone n i must say 4 me its a prank every time i discover a new problem in it this is totally sucks n turns me off mood after the bunch of thousands i've paid 4 that stupid phone i really miss my iphone n cant afford 2 buy it though after i lost my money 2 that samsung crap now am stuck 2 it

iTanyaS

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Yup mine are coming off too I feel like removing them all
And I just removed it off the little silver pieces but the writing that says SAMSUNG is still there and it looks better now that a I removed it all and it looks better now when I have my clear case on :)

Last edited:

iTanyaS

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Yup the international versions or factory unlocked/ unlocked ones only have the letters SAMSUNG on it but if it has a specific carrier you will see like AT&T on it or T mobile or something!