Battery drain today

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
OK here we go again I fear. This morning at about 7:30 my watch was 100% charged. I'm at work 8 hours later and it's down to 12%!!! It has been connected to my phone all day and I've barely used it. I usually am at 80% batteru by the end of the work day. Any thoughts on what could be happening here? Anyone else having problems??

Posted via the Android Central App

jjhoneck

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
OK here we go again I fear. This morning at about 7:30 my watch was 100% charged. I'm at work 8 hours later and it's down to 12%!!! It has been connected to my phone all day and I've barely used it. I usually am at 80% batteru by the end of the work day. Any thoughts on what could be happening here? Anyone else having problems??

Mine did that today, too! It just....died...around supper time. The only thing I did with it all day was use the stopwatch app to time the grilling of some steaks. WTH?

s3xybrotha

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I've had this random problem as well. Barely used it, but died before the end of the day. The next day, battery was fine.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It's very odd. Very odd that others had the same problem. Going to see how it does today. If it does it again I might factory reset it...... Again. So frustrating.

kmroth20

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Not good anymore. I had a rapid drain between 7 and 9pm. The watch lasted today for only 15 hours.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soikeobong2024