Battery issue on samsung galaxy note 10.1

sunnydotimas

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
my problem my galaxy note tab... cannot charging steady in 4%.... BUT CUT CHARGED IT also lowbat... i can charge 8hours.... 16hours... it also 4% charged....

ARCHITORIUM

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi
i have Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, it ran out of the charge yesterday and now it is neither charging nor turning on. i tried holding power and volume down button but its like a brick now. could any one help me to resolve the issue. it already happened with me but at that time my tab was under warranty so i sent it back to manufacturer, they made it work but didn't resolve the cause of it. plz plz help me if some one know anything about it.

ATMAtim

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Interesting about the Volume Down and power button press. I did that and the tablet rang like a phone! One time it gave me to option to root and Volume Up was a Yes, root while Volume Down was a Cancel Root!
I now have it charging and hope this does the trick. Interesting that the Volume Down and Power press is also the screen capture command.
Did you all experience the same thing as I did when doing the button press sequence? This table is awesome fast and we love it if only we could get the battery to actually charge.
New and running Jelly Bean.

DesElms

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

I'm sorry, but that thread's first two posts -- by that thread's starter (aka, its "original poster" or "OP") -- are just ridiculously wrong and misleading.

I have, however, added a third post to that thread which sets straight the record; and provides any Samsung Galaxy famly phone user -- particularly a Note II user -- with pretty much everything s/he needs to know about this subject.

Joemari Funilas

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
solution

Solution for galaxy note 10.1 battery discharge

Start charging your galaxy note 10.1 20% below(it means healthy charge).If you charge it 20% above of your battery life it causes battery discharge.

Behar Dumani

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
sorry but if you bother, but I have a problem, just as I bought the samsung galaxy note 10.1, national problem with battery, 15 hours only 20% filled. I do not know where is the problem, please help me ..
* Thank you

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: solution

Solution for galaxy note 10.1 battery discharge

Start charging your galaxy note 10.1 20% below(it means healthy charge).If you charge it 20% above of your battery life it causes battery discharge.

Based on what theory? Studies of lithium batteries are opposite.

sorry but if you bother, but I have a problem, just as I bought the samsung galaxy note 10.1, national problem with battery, 15 hours only 20% filled. I do not know where is the problem, please help me ..
* Thank you

Are you using the wall charger or plugged into usb port?

Sent from my phone - Note 10.1 (N8000)

globalgirl1977

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Had same issue solution really simple. Took my to store and they showed me how to fix it. Press and hold the power button and down volume button at the same time and it will begin repair. Once the repair process has finished try charging and all fixed. They said it was a common ish problem but only recently got the info to fix it. Mine works fine now and only took 5mins.
:D

Tried your solution and I have been stuck on the "Downloading" screen with the Android logo for about 40 minutes. Any suggestions?

Jayj Moi

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
OMG! Awesome , it completely fixed the battery problem. Just to be clear press them both down till robot appears, then press the reboot and that is that, went from 8% to 15% in 10 minutes. Thank you so much:)

Seraphas

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
So I did the volume and power button thing and its just sitting here with the android logo and it saying downloading do not turn off taget and I'm freaking out like I've done something wrong and irreversible! Someone please help! D;

Seraphas

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
It's been over 7 hours and still the same thing. It says don't turn off, but I'm about to risk it. I don't know what it could be downloading cause it wasn't connected to wifi and wasn't connected to a cellular network otherwise.

Posted via the Android Central App

Seraphas

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
So I eventually turned off the tablet because it was about 9 hours later and realized that I wasn't connected to WiFi, so I don't know what it could be downloading. It rebooted like normal fine. Then I did the power/volume reset the right way a second time and did nothing to fix the battery. I've ordered another charger from SamsungParts.com and I really hope that will fix the issue cause I've been using a third party charging adapter and cable.

miz_pimp

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
So I eventually turned off the tablet because it was about 9 hours later and realized that I wasn't connected to WiFi, so I don't know what it could be downloading. It rebooted like normal fine. Then I did the power/volume reset the right way a second time and did nothing to fix the battery. I've ordered another charger from SamsungParts.com and I really hope that will fix the issue cause I've been using a third party charging adapter and cable.
You were in "Download mode", and you're not actually downloading anything, don't worry. That is used to update your software using Odin, on the pc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere