Battery life is pretty bad and getting worse

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't mean to hi-jack your thread. But since there's already a similar topic on it I don't think I should make another thread.

Quick question. I'm a new user of my Note 3 (2nd day of owning it - purchased used). It has been 8 hours and 35 minutes since my last full charge and I am at about 48% charge left. Does this sound about right? I know you guys will recommend me to post more statistics up though.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't mean to hi-jack your thread. But since there's already a similar topic on it I don't think I should make another thread.

Quick question. I'm a new user of my Note 3 (2nd day of owning it - purchased used). It has been 8 hours and 35 minutes since my last full charge and I am at about 48% charge left. Does this sound about right? I know you guys will recommend me to post more statistics up though.
I can eek through about 12 hours of phone being on.

My concern is usage which screen time comes in. Right now I am at 19% with it being on 12 hours with 3 hours of screen time which is an improvement but not as good as before. I average around 20 hours and 4-6 hours of screen time before it hits 30%

jim_h#AC

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
I NEVER had a problem with the battery lasting a full day and then some and never needed to use a 2nd battery. Now it is dying way to fast and while the Battery is a solution it is a band aid.... I don't want to now carry a 2nd battery
Perhaps if you post some stats using GSAM or similar along with an explanation of what you've tried already to remedy this we might be able to offer a possible solution instead of just comment and opinion? Just saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali