Best Buy Preorders?

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Just called the Legacy San Antonio location and they said that they were told that they would be getting them in "today, tomorrow, or sometime next week" and that they would send an email when they were in. Disappointing considering another location nearby has theirs in. Hopefully an e-mail comes through soon.

Rdubya87

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So sad that I am in Chicago and ordered from a Best Buy Mobile store and still no call. Really hope the UPS guy is just taking his sweet time getting there

Rdubya87

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So sad that I am in Chicago and ordered from a Best Buy Mobile store and still no call. Really hope the UPS guy is just taking his sweet time getting there

HAHAHA. I love it. Literally the second I clicked Submit, my phone started ringing and it was Best Buy! Woo hoo. Gonna grab mine on my way home

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site

My BB store didn't call me, I called them, twice! Call them, they might have just received the shipment. You never know...

rjl2

May 4, 2010
Visit site
My store in Atlanta still says they don't have them yet. This guy seemed even more clueless than the last though. He tried to tell me it would be a few more weeks. I have to drive by the store on the way home so I'll probably stop in and see if I can find someone who actually knows anything.

monkeypimp

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Well My BB called me about 5 minutes before I got me email....They told me that I would be receiving an email saying my phone was ready for pickup....but that the email was incorrect and that they don't have the phones and that they will call me when they have them. I said when do you expect them...he said in the next couple days. WTF??????

harriskathym

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm in portland. Got an email about 2 hours ago that mine is in. not sure when I'm going to get it.. Maybe Saturday..

Don't believe them. I called BB in Warner Robins GA and they said they didn't have them in yet and would call people on the pre order list to set up appointments. No more than 15 minutes later, got the email from Best Buy saying the phone was in my store and I could come and get it on the 24th and had to be picked up by the 26th or it would be cancelled. I left work early and drove like a bat outa you know where to get there and they told me they don't have them yet. WTF!!!!:'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inventorBlack