Best Stylus with Eraser for 2014 pro note?

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Wacom is offering some pricey stuff at 80 bux but it doesn't even have an eraser! I'm not an artist so pressure sensitivity isn't a big deal to me. Eraser is more important!

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
How does that one differ from the 8pi (Amazon.com: Galaxy Note Genuine Wacom Touch Pen 8pi Stylus (ET-S200EBEG) - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories) ?

I'm curious if there's any difference in alignment of the stylus tip to input position on screen when held at a natural angle.

I can't say as I've never used this pen but it does look nice. It appears to be about an inch shorter and the eraser cap is squared rather than the rounded cap on the more expensive Samsung pen. I may pick one of these up in a week or two as it would be nice to have an extra just to leave at the office.

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I used this one as well and it is a little smaller, but the biggest issue is that the pen tip is off by a millimeter from where it actually shows on the screen. Although it is only off a small amount, it gets annoying.

Sent from my SM-P905V using AC Forums mobile app

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
How does that one differ from the 8pi (Amazon.com: Galaxy Note Genuine Wacom Touch Pen 8pi Stylus (ET-S200EBEG) - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories) ?

I'm curious if there's any difference in alignment of the stylus tip to input position on screen when held at a natural angle.

It looks like the difference is that one was designed to work with some of the Note devices and the other was designed to work with Slate series devices. Samsung is good for making products that are specific to certain devices.

I use the stylus found here: http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galax...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3516400
It works on the Note Pro and the Note 3, but it doesn't work on those devices in the same way and as well as it does on the Note II.

bpeter

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I also have the Samsung Electronics Slate PC Digitizer Pen (AA-DP0NE2B/US). I’ve had it for around 4 weeks and really like it; I also use it on my Note 2 as it’s longer (and a little thinker) than the stock S-Pen on the Note 2 and the NotePro. After going through numerous S-Pen variants (pens sold for the originally Note, larger holders within which the pen fits, and even the behemoth Bluetooth phone pen that was sold for a limited time), I think I have the one I like best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers