Bionic on the first page of Verizon's website !! UPDATE #3

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know why they keep using this 'control' slogan? Rule all machines or Control everything?

Is it because of Zumocast and Mirrormode? I'm just not following this marketing strategy all too well. I want the phone.... but this control nonsense has me all confused.

Certainly would be cool if I could start controlling other people's phones around me because I have the all controlling Bionic haha.
The Bionic is able to control all iPhones within a 100 yard radius and cause them to brick.

lakreda

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Just heard from my friend in the business...they took it down because they're scrapping this current model. New model will debut at CES 2012.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Yep it was there this AM in the flash section, just like Preach posted it. Its gone gone gone.. like Firefly...Hopefully someone put up the wrong picture and its supposed to be a screenshot of the actual phone.

Big V marketing seems like they are having some issues figuring out what and when to post things..

I don't care what else but you get a +10000 from me for the Firefly reference :)

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: Bionic on the first page of Verizon's website !!

I just made a phone call to my contact. The Bionic has not been scrapped!!! Do not worry it is still set for release next month... Don't be so gullible!!! Trolls all over the place!!!

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

Just heard from my friend in the business...they took it down because they're scrapping this current model. New model will debut at CES 2012.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Such an amazingly hilarious and original joke. I wish more people had jokes like this on every Bionic thread. :)

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

And it's back up. I think it comes and goes... or they're just yanking our chain. Bah. :mad:

AnGeLFaCe77

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site

W0000000000000000000000000000000000000ttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its getting closer!
Maybe this means we will actually be getting emails soon now that its being advertised on the homepage
there are a lot of haters of this phone still but i am getting it :)

AnGeLFaCe77

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site

Sure it's a small step closer, but it's really just another HUGE tease.......just a link to the "coming soon" sign up page that has been up for over a month already. Ugh....come on VZW.....so you don't want to release the phone until 9/8....ok, fine. But if pretty much all the details about the phone have been "leaked" to us at this point, why not just put official damn page up and active on the website with all the specs and 360 views and all of that?!? Is it really too much to ask???? LOL! :D:':)p:confused:
lol i wish i can see it on moto page and be able to watch the videos for the bionic :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldersod