bluetooth ear buds to use with Note5

novice

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I've used almost every model of LG Tones available. Great for calls but the bass is absolutely abysmal even with the so called booster. For me it makes music unlistenable and I'm far from an audiophile.

The fit is comfortable, the battery long lasting and the call quality is top notch. Extremely reliable. But music is a hugh problem.

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm having second thoughts about the newer LG Tones with the retractable ear buds. It's a nice feature to have but the thin cords connecting to the ear buds are really thin along with having to pull out th ear buds to use them making it more likely to short. That's how my previous LG Tones broke

Posted via the Android Central App

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I have an older style, Jaybird Bluebuds. Not sure if there is an X in the name or not but they do look like the X model. They aren't very comfortable and the sound is not loud enough unless I press them hard into my ears and hold them there. I too would like a better sounding (not super bass!) more comfortable headset. Back to the search and review reading.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have an older style, Jaybird Bluebuds. Not sure if there is an X in the name or not but they do look like the X model. They aren't very comfortable and the sound is not loud enough unless I press them hard into my ears and hold them there. I too would like a better sounding (not super bass!) more comfortable headset. Back to the search and review reading.

Replace your ear tips with these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5236655

More comfortable and much better sound isolation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab07