Boot Animations Lists and Links with Instructions - Updated 02/16/11**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITF36059

Dis-Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Me too...I got SC 2.9.1 running like a charm (thanks to yinz guys) and just loaded launcher pro. The last thing I wanna do is brick the phone loading something that isn't compatible. I would also like to take a peek inside one of these zip files to see if I could create one myself.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Me too...I got SC 2.9.1 running like a charm (thanks to yinz guys) and just loaded launcher pro. The last thing I wanna do is brick the phone loading something that isn't compatible. I would also like to take a peek inside one of these zip files to see if I could create one myself.

Cool. I have already started to pull the dead links out of the first post and will start a new thread with several options.. Including: Install instructions, (live) links to animations, zip file structures, and what does what in a boot animation..

Big project - gonna take me a few days to get it all pulled together.. I hope when I am done many people can accomplish the goal of at least knowing what will install and where.. when that is done how to extract a boot animation file from a ROM or Theme prior to flashing, what a boot animation is composed of .. maybe more if I get free time.

ITF36059

Dis-Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
That would be fantastic! I still think all of this kinda stuff needs its own top level folder ...call it "The Tool Shed"

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
That would be fantastic! I still think all of this kinda stuff needs its own top level folder ...call it "The Tool Shed"

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I like that. "The Tool Shed".. Not sure how that will mesh up with the thread naming system..

But very cool nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hohenheimofdarkness