Bought a "New" & "Unlocked" Samsung Note 9...I Thought!

mbacardi

Jul 29, 2020
Visit site
On the firmware you said select TMB or SPRT, I see TMB as well as several others. I picked TMB I also see the update button but it asks if I want to click "Binary Nature" for "Download Full Firmware including Pit File. Do i check this box?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
On the firmware you said select TMB or SPRT, I see TMB as well as several others. I picked TMB I also see the update button but it asks if I want to click "Binary Nature" for "Download Full Firmware including Pit File. Do i check this box?
No dont click that , just start after the files are loaded in odin

mbacardi

Jul 29, 2020
Visit site
Okay i hit download ROm and did not pick "Download Combination" In addition to making sure the phone is in download mode, do I have to sign out of google or samsung accounts before I begin the process?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Okay i hit download ROm and did not pick "Download Combination" In addition to making sure the phone is in download mode, do I have to sign out of google or samsung accounts before I begin the process?
Nope once in download mode should see teal green screen ready for Odin

mbacardi

Jul 29, 2020
Visit site
I got Odin to recognize my phone. It got a fail and it says Complete(Write) operation failed. I did some searching and a suggestin was to have USB debugging turned on in developer options. Should I do that and try again?

Odin screen shot.png

mbacardi

Jul 29, 2020
Visit site
I thought you said above in your instructions to use Home CSC file to save data? Should I be using CSC_OMC_OYN? I took a screen shot after it failed and took phone off of computer

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I thought you said above in your instructions to use Home CSC file to save data? Should I be using CSC_OMC_OYN? I took a screen shot after it failed and took phone off of computer
Yeah I wanted it to save data , but make sure you back up your stuff because the other will factory reset

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Are you running a firewall on your PC? I got that error and found out it was my firewall blocking access to the port.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz