Bye Bye S22 Ultra

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
yep. can attest. in my case, I took advantage of a nice trade-in and got the S21U direct from Samsung. will always be unlocked for me, from here on out.

question: I've heard that unlocked phones don't work as well on AT&T, vs. carrier-branded. is this accurate?
I use unlocked on Att and TMobile sims without issues in past they would take some features away not anymore , Samsung message app on unlocked dont get RCS support but i use Google messages

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Pretty impressed with Flip 4 performance with a 3700mah battery. Look forward to S23U performance numbers with the new chip manufactured by TSMC exclusively.

Yes, I hope they don't gimp the battery thinking that since it's more efficient, they can lighten the S23U with a smaller battery......

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Curiosity of the Fold got me. Trading in my 22U which has been my favorite phone, but I couldn't resist the 1000 trade in either. Figure, if I don't like the Fold 4, I'll trade it in for the S23U in a few months....I'm sure theyll be some awesome credits too.....