Can anyone help me with a few questions about my 360?

HennersL

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
First day with my 360. Few questions

Hi

Just got my 360 today and so far I'm really liking it and trying to get the hang of Android Wear. Apologies if these questions are simple fixes and such, but I can't figure them out.

1) With Ambient Mode enabled, is the screen supposed to stay on all the time? (in its dimmed, less frequently updated state). I have it enabled at the moment and all it seems to do is dim after a few seconds of inactivity and then will turn off completely if I don't move my wrist. It then wakes up again if I move my wrist.

2) Can I use the "Ok Google" command while the screen is off or dimmed? Voice commands only work for me when the screen is fully awake.

3) The watch frequently says "Offline" when trying to make some voice commands. Is there any way to make this more reliable? (Currently paired to a LG G3)

Thanks

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: First day with my 360. Few questions

Congratulations! Now charge it, let it get the update. You'll really enjoy it so much better after that. Oh, and sped one buck on Facer, then go to facerepo.com and be joyful with the myriad of free watchfaces you'll find :)

As for your questions, 1 and 2 are normal. That's how the watch works. Unlike other devices, the Ambient mode on this watch doesn't actually leave the screen on at all times. And also it's not listening for the OK Google command unless it's awake. Both are battery-saving features.

As for the Offline thing, it might be related to the BT Connectivity bug that is squashed with the update. Did you update it yet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86