Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

erodenero

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
No. It updated to December 3rd, 28, 29, then Jan 2nd. Not sure to what this means. Hopeful it will ship soon.

same thing happened to me, google play store updated 3 times before actually charging and shipping.
may want to check your credit limit some times the charges wont show up for a couple of days but your limit will be reduced.

Neelaksh Bhatia

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
HOLY SHIATSU!! Just checked PackageMapping like you guys said and it showed a location scan for maumee. I really hope I don't get the wait of death over here. It seems unlikely though as the only reason that the packages are still in Maumee is because of the new year holiday. It should be moving faster now for my estimate of Friday :D SO HAPPY!

spicy-chicken

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
MAUMEE, OH US Jan 2, 2013 3:56 PM LOCATION SCAN
MAUMEE, OH US Dec 29, 2012 12:29 PM ARRIVAL SCAN

It already arrived at Maumee, so why are they scanning it as a Location scan?
To make matters worse, it says UPS rescheduled my delivery date to Jan 9th instead of the 8th!. Are all canadians entitled to shipping refunds?

JonnyBoy6

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Called google to inquire about the yellow box of death after 5days...they said my phone was already in UPS' possession!
So, I called UPS and they say google still hasn't shipped them a package...
What do?

http://i49.tinypic.com/14xl8ps.png

I'm on the same boat, I'm a 3-4, there's no movement on my tracking after the 28th and I've got the yellow box. Google replied by email that I should receive it 2 business days after getting the shipping email, so 28th -> 31st -> 2nd... apparently I should be holding in my hands something that UPS has not received at their facility and AFAIK they don't have 2-day in Canada.

Anyone got word on shipping refunds? Or is it a waste of time to even ask?

sssgood

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
anyones coming to calgary? mine got updated to winnepeg and apprently already passed through customs (called ups) but the arrival date didnt change

ced2334

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
anyones coming to calgary? mine got updated to winnepeg and apprently already passed through customs (called ups) but the arrival date didnt change

Mine just got updated. Departed Winnipeg. Mine is headed to Saskatoon though so not sure if yours would be on the same truck as mine. When is your arrival date?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Jtmorris

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the same boat, I'm a 3-4, there's no movement on my tracking after the 28th and I've got the yellow box. Google replied by email that I should receive it 2 business days after getting the shipping email, so 28th -> 31st -> 2nd... apparently I should be holding in my hands something that UPS has not received at their facility and AFAIK they don't have 2-day in Canada.

Anyone got word on shipping refunds? Or is it a waste of time to even ask?

If Google shipped it within their estimated time frame you're probably out of luck for a refund. As for delivery, keep in mind that the 31st and 1st were holidays and we only heard from one person that their package moved on those days.

Jtmorris

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
As of 10:30pm, my package has left Winnipeg and is headed for the Promised Land (Edmonton).
Perhaps a late delivery tomorrow? Early morning Friday?

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
The phones have left Maumee and are on the way to Windsor ON...! Hope they reach on time... tho they should...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000