Cant download some apps at the playstore

phish73

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
i had the same problem with my backup phone, samsung galaxy star.
some apps like bbm, google drive could download no problems
but whatsapp, airdroid, samsung push services would get stuck.
tried everything including factory reset, and changing google accounts, still no luck
in my main phone, the s5, i have no such issues. very weird. definitely something up with kit kat or maybe the google play store.

what you can do is this:
manually download the whatsapp APK from WhatsApp for Android
and install it through airdroid or sd card.

lerucy

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
i had the same problem with my backup phone, samsung galaxy star.
some apps like bbm, google drive could download no problems
but whatsapp, airdroid, samsung push services would get stuck.
tried everything including factory reset, and changing google accounts, still no luck
in my main phone, the s5, i have no such issues. very weird. definitely something up with kit kat or maybe the google play store.

what you can do is this:
manually download the whatsapp APK from WhatsApp for Android
and install it through airdroid or sd card.

ya , it work via airdroid , but how bout if i want to update some apps like google chrome , did you have any other way ?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Try to reset date and time. Settings,Date and Time, Reset.

Also, try resetting app preferences.

Settings, Apps, All, tap the 3 dot menu button, Reset.

This doesn't always work, but sometimes it does. Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

lerucy

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Try to reset date and time. Settings,Date and Time, Reset.

Also, try resetting app preferences.

Settings, Apps, All, tap the 3 dot menu button, Reset.

This doesn't always work, but sometimes it does. Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

i tried to reset app preferences already , but still didnt work..
and i cant find option to reset date and time :(

imran1977

May 7, 2014
Visit site
i have the HTC ONE M8 and for the last dew says every time i try to download some apps (facebook messenger, free prints) an error message keeps popping up saying (this app is not available in your country) and dont have any idea what to do ive had the phone for almost a month but this error message has only started appearing over the last few days for some apps not all. please help

Knight_Hound

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi , im a new android user , s5 is my first android ..

i would like to ask , i cant download some program from the play strore , for example = whatsapp messenger / yahoo messenger.
it keep stuck at the blue downloading bar.

but i can download another program like Path / something else, can someone help me about it ..

i already tried clear data , clear cache , factory reset, but it still wont work , i still cant download whatsapp / yahoo messenger .

Thanks , sorry for my crappy english

Finally there is a people who have the problem same like me, I'm think I'm the only one people who have this freak problem
the only difference is my phone was Ace 2 GT-I8160..

SOOO??? no suggestion????
dude there is no use you build a forum here but can't help a people who have a problem with their android.

Nick Panetta

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Finally there is a people who have the problem same like me, I'm think I'm the only one people who have this freak problem
the only difference is my phone was Ace 2 GT-I8160..

SOOO??? no suggestion????
dude there is no use you build a forum here but can't help a people who have a problem with their android.

Go to the "my apps" section within the play store, and tap the stop button. Odds are another app's update froze up and locked you out. Let me know if this helps

Chloe Hughes

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
My s5 was doing this and i figured out why.. its because i tried updating some apps and it wouldn't let me so i cancelled them in the play store and tried again now i can install new things. So go to your app store and click on your apps, cancel anything thats trying to install/ update then try again. Hope this helps :')

Anthony S1

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Boom! Finally! :D
From the webs came: Hard reset, factory reset, unlock this and tinker with that, type in this 87 character code into an area of your phone you'll never find, 'warning this may "brick" it ... and then this simple solution pops up. So far so good, and so far you rock Chloe! Thanks!

Gawie Visser

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi , im a new android user , s5 is my first android ..

i would like to ask , i cant download some program from the play strore , for example = whatsapp messenger / yahoo messenger.
it keep stuck at the blue downloading bar.

but i can download another program like Path / something else, can someone help me about it ..

i already tried clear data , clear cache , factory reset, but it still wont work , i still cant download whatsapp / yahoo messenger .

Thanks , sorry for my crappy english

1)settings
2)application manager
3)google play store
4)clear cache
5)clear defaults
you can try playstore again . It will ask you to login google account again.
This worked for me. Hope for you too!

brian sui sui

May 12, 2015
Visit site
U can try this steps bcoz i have same problem last time..
I have try n have solve the problem..
1st, open your goggle play..
2nd, go to setting..
3rd, find the part of " require authentication for purchase " then u juz change to " never " on it..

So, u try to reopen play store n try to download the app ..

For me its solved my problem n hope my steps can helps u all who have the same problem...

Gud luck all...

Plz reply If solved ... ;-)

oboogooboo

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
I had exactly the same problem. And I'm not sure which is was (because I did both before trying) but the 'resetting preferences for apps' and 'clearing playstore data' did the trick. Thanks all! (oh btw, I also cleared playstore cache and switched the phone off and on prior to those other two steps without any success). Hope it works for others!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe