Cheating question.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Kinda surprised at the replies. I know there are reasons for telling or not, but I didn't expect the answers to my original question of "would the men want to be told" to be so unanimous.

Something as serious as cheating should be told. It affects multiple people so its not a secret that should be buried away and hope it never comes up. Then you will have a bad relationship with the guy who was cheated on if he ever finds out you knew already.

Posted via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
If you thought you had a diamond the size of your head and were very proud of it, etc but everyone else knew it was merely an absurdly large grain of salt, would you want someone to tell you or keep walking around town bragging about your diamond while everyone either laughs, or is saddened by the delusion. Sure, as long as you're in the delusional bubble, it's fun to have a giant diamond. But when that pops.... finding out everyone already knew and just let you go on believing in the sparkles is probably going to make things worse. If you're right, and there is evidence, then your friend or acquaintance or whatever thinks they have a diamond of a marriage and you know it's worth less than a bag of fertilizer... yeah IMO the right thing would be to let them know how utterly false, useless and fraudulent their diamond is. I'd definitely want to know.

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
If you thought you had a diamond the size of your head and were very proud of it, etc but everyone else knew it was merely an absurdly large grain of salt, would you want someone to tell you or keep walking around town bragging about your diamond while everyone either laughs, or is saddened by the delusion. Sure, as long as you're in the delusional bubble, it's fun to have a giant diamond. But when that pops.... finding out everyone already knew and just let you go on believing in the sparkles is probably going to make things worse. If you're right, and there is evidence, then your friend or acquaintance or whatever thinks they have a diamond of a marriage and you know it's worth less than a bag of fertilizer... yeah IMO the right thing would be to let them know how utterly false, useless and fraudulent their diamond is. I'd definitely want to know.

You can't blame them if they don't, I've been in a similar situation but didn't want to be in the middle. If I were related then yes. But you also run the risk of people being blinded by love. The girl would just deny and say you are lying and then he would quit talking to you too. Alot I guess has to do with the situation.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
You can't blame them if they don't, I've been in a similar situation but didn't want to be in the middle. If I were related then yes. But you also run the risk of people being blinded by love. The girl would just deny and say you are lying and then he would quit talking to you too. Alot I guess has to do with the situation.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If he thinks you are lying and you are supposed to be friends then he is just a fool unless you are a constant liar. If you are friends you tell the person the truth and people shouldn't let love blind them because if she really is cheating he is going to be hurt BAD.

Posted via Android Central App

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
If he thinks you are lying and you are supposed to be friends then he is just a fool unless you are a constant liar. If you are friends you tell the person the truth and people shouldn't let love blind them because if she really is cheating he is going to be hurt BAD.

Some people are blinded by infatuation/love. Have you ever noticed people want what they can't have? Have you ever noticed when you don't care as much about someone you can't get rid of them and when you care alot about someone you can't keep them? I've seen girls hit on their boyfriend's best friends and they told them and the girls lied and said the friend hit on her. It happens alot.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Some people are blinded by infatuation/love. Have you ever noticed people want what they can't have? Have you ever noticed when you don't care as much about someone you can't get rid of them and when you care alot about someone you can't keep them? I've seen girls hit on their boyfriend's best friends and they told them and the girls lied and said the friend hit on her. It happens alot.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Its a shame people let their feelings get the best of them. But if that person is cheating the guy should be told. What he does after that is up to him. He should at least be aware of what's going on when he is not around.

lycosman

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I would certainly like to know. If I was told by my best friend, I would confront her right away, if it was someone I trust but not absolutelly, I'd pay attention to her and see if there were any signs and if yes, confront her then. Although I was never cheated on, at least that I knew.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I think every guy here would want to know, sure the man might be not grateful now but in the long run he will be.

Post up how it goes.

- Android Central App. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux.

Bob Sugar

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Why don't you approach the wife in some manner, and put it on her? Let her know that you have proof, and that she needs to own up to her husband. This would take the potential heat off of you, as well as serve as a potentially better way for them to possibly save their relationship.

Let her know that you aren't ******* around, and if she fails to adequately do as instructed, then everything will be exposed. Sit back and hope she does the right thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid