Coming from GSIII and Desire HD

Razaqadri

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I am currently using GSIII and Desire HD. I want to sell both and get an international version of Note II. can anyone please tell me is it too big for me? can I use it without a problem?

P. S. I can use GSIII without a problem

Sent while flowing through space

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using GSIII and Desire HD. I want to sell both and get an international version of Note II. can anyone please tell me is it too big for me? can I use it without a problem?

P. S. I can use GSIII without a problem

It is personal preference. I used the gs3 fine, the note 2 is a bit big for me. Best thing is to try it in store

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I never had a GSIII, but a co-worker does, and the size isn't a whole lot bigger when I hold my Note 2 next to it

ReuvenNY

Dec 19, 2008
Visit site
I had the HTC Inspire 4G (same as Desire HD) and moved to Note II GT-N7100, the international version. After a couple of days I could not believe I lived with the HTC for 2 years... I love the Note II.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd go to a store and pick one up but it really 'grows on you'... Here's what I did and helped me decide before I bought mine:
1) Pull out the specs from the net and make cardboard cutouts (in my case, I was coming from a GSII, so I made cutouts for GSIII and GN2)
2) Compare that in your hand, try to put it in your pockets, simulate the screen, etc.

And do believe it grows on you... trust me. The first couple of days I thought it was cool but big... then, it started to look and feel 'normal' to the point where picking up my GSII felt like holding a small iPod.

Razaqadri

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I'd go to a store and pick one up but it really 'grows on you'... Here's what I did and helped me decide before I bought mine:
1) Pull out the specs from the net and make cardboard cutouts (in my case, I was coming from a GSII, so I made cutouts for GSIII and GN2)
2) Compare that in your hand, try to put it in your pockets, simulate the screen, etc.

And do believe it grows on you... trust me. The first couple of days I thought it was cool but big... then, it started to look and feel 'normal' to the point where picking up my GSII felt like holding a small iPod.

Cardboard cutouts really did the trick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain Fluellen