Cortana Help

BlackSheriff84

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Within Cortana you can click meetings then it will ask you to connect your calendar.

I have connected my outlook calendar but when i check my day through cortana it says i have no meetings even though i do.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue when using outlook as there default calendar?

wpfan86

Jan 31, 2017
Visit site
Yes! I've never really gotten Cortana to work properly with my Outlook calendar, which is insane since thy are both Microsoft services.

I was having issues with location-based reminders as well, so I uninstalled and reinstalled Cortana. Now, I get a message in Cortana suggesting I connect my calendar. When I attempt to connect Outlook, it tells me Outlook is already connected. It makes no sense.

BlackSheriff84

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Heres another Cortana issue I am facing

I have rempped my Bixby button to open cortanna using bxActions app which is great

and also in main settings you can also change the home button (long hold) to open cortana instead of google assistant which is also great.

Whats not so great is now the bixby button and home button (long hold) do excatly the same thing.

What I really want is for the home button (long hold) to open Cortana Mic shortcut!

Any one know a solution?

peconicgp

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
while it has never worked for me, i was frustrated once again that this doesn't work for me now on my new S8+ either. I disabled the samsung calendar app and use outlook but can't get cortana to show my calendar. Is there some setting that needs to be updated elsewhere?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86