Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Bought a 16G on the morning of the 18th. Received my shipping notice this morning w/ tracking info to the Bay Area. Yeah real lucky.

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Bought a 16G on the morning of the 18th. Received my shipping notice this morning w/ tracking info to the Bay Area. Yeah real lucky.

Wtf! I ordered on the 14th.....and still nothing! How are people that ordered after me getting theirs before me? Google needs to get this crap together.

PaulMilander

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Wtf! I ordered on the 14th.....and still nothing! How are people that ordered after me getting theirs before me? Google needs to get this crap together.

I was like you but to be honest when I placed my order it did state on play that it was a 1 to 2 week ship time. Mine arrives today exactly 1 week after my order. I do understand the frustration cause I was freaking as well

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Not cool bro... I ordered mine on the same date, and probably 2 hours earlier than you (if you're on the east coast)

But then again, I ordered the 8GB but it should not matter..... %$*#(%# Google...

I ordered mine 3 days earlier and still no shipping email...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

ezzchi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Finally got an update from ups its a few miles away from my house googs shipped yesterday morning and ups knew I needed a one day delivery and not two day. Ordered on the 12th at 2:45pm. Be patient boys you will get yours in the next couple of days. I hope googs figures this crap out for the next phone cuz this has caused so much stress in my life the past 2 months. I am loyal google phone owner from the G1 to G2 to now the Nexus. We should have been rewarded for our loyalty and received our phone with the first release but I forgive google and hope they figure this out for the next phone. Don't be Evil to your loyal followers google.

PaulMilander

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Finally got an update from ups its a few miles away from my house googs shipped yesterday morning and ups knew I needed a one day delivery and not two day. Ordered on the 12th at 2:45pm. Be patient boys you will get yours in the next couple of days. I hope googs figures this crap out for the next phone cuz this has caused so much stress in my life the past 2 months. I am loyal google phone owner from the G1 to G2 to now the Nexus. We should have been rewarded for our loyalty and received our phone with the first release but I forgive google and hope they figure this out for the next phone. Don't be Evil to your loyal followers google.

how did you find out how close the truck is? I have a appt to get to today and im sitting here waiting on the ups man

PaulMilander

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Just emailed google, asking if i should have received more than just an order confirmation at this point and got this response back.

"Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of March 01."

Again I ordered on the 18th.
call them, thats just a computer sent reply

ezzchi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
The ups tracker thing said it left the ups facility in northbrook which is a few miles from my apartment but who knows when it will actually hit my block. Doorman in our building so there will be no missed delivery and I'm at work waiting for 6pm to hit.

eddharo94

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my 16GB on the 14th around 10:30 AM and I haven't received any updates, I didn't even receive a email receipt. Last time I buy from the play store

PaulMilander

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my 16GB on the 14th around 10:30 AM and I haven't received any updates, I didn't even receive a email receipt. Last time I buy from the play store
Check your spam folder, what was the shipping estimate when your placed your order? You can go to Google Play to see any updates I think

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Mine is currently out for delivery, but I need to run to the bank. I hope I don't go to the bank, and the UPS guy stop by and leave a note saying he will be back tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I really hope mine goes out today. If it ships tomorrow, is going to be a long weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

PaulMilander

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine is currently out for delivery, but I need to run to the bank. I hope I don't go to the bank, and the UPS guy stop by and leave a note saying he will be back tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I burned a sick day just to make sure I wont miss the UPS guy, it is to be here by 2:30... as I sit here waiting by the window..lmao

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene