Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

VictoriaD158

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered nexus 4 (8gb) on the 18th of february and got shipping email today in the afternoon. Will it come tomorrow or I need to wait till Monday? Do they deliver on Saturdays? Probably not...I am in UK..

Matthew Anders

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I ordered nexus 4 (8gb) on the 18th of february and got shipping email today in the afternoon. Will it come tomorrow or I need to wait till Monday? Do they deliver on Saturdays? Probably not...I am in UK..

seriously? Ordered my 16 gig then and I haven't even gotten an estimated ship date other the 1-2 week on the order confirmation.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Wtf! I ordered on the 14th.....and still nothing! How are people that ordered after me getting theirs before me? Google needs to get this crap together.

If it helps i might not even see the phone since its shipping UPS. Ive had things disappear before so its become a bit of a crap shoot.

VictoriaD158

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Are you from UK?
And u have a different model as well..I think google recieve more orders on 16 gb model.
My order was "pre ordered" for 2 days, however on the website nexus 4 8gb was "in stock" all that time, so I contacted google and asked why it didn't show my estimated delivery time, if phone is in stock...? That day evening(20 feb) in google play appeared my delivery -23 february... and now I am thinking.. 23rd is Saturday... tomorrow or Monday? I havent waited as long as others here but still cant wait!!!

anon(395747)

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

Now I'm crossed.. People getting shipping conformations when they ordered after the date I ordered mine..

Have fun with your Nexus 4! Not sure how it works for you since you are in the UK. Package delivery is most likely different there than it is here in the States

VictoriaD158

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Now I'm crossed.. People getting shipping conformations when they ordered after the date I ordered mine..

Have fun with your Nexus 4! Not sure how it works for you since you are in the UK. Package delivery is most likely different there than it is here in the States

I think that it is different, because in my order is written that I ordered from google ltd in Ireland :eek:

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the 16 gb version. I am using AT&T not T-Mobile. I tried to Activate my account online, and it said that the ESN is already in use with a different account. I tried to call them and have technical support, and it said they were having an extremely large number of call. It said to call back later, definitely feeling frustrated.

Matthew Anders

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the 16 gb version. I am using AT&T not T-Mobile. I tried to Activate my account online, and it said that the ESN is already in use with a different account. I tried to call them and have technical support, and it said they were having an extremely large number of call. It said to call back later, definitely feeling frustrated.

Ooooh that sucks....Hope that sorts itself out quickly. I'm going to use the ATT sim as well...currently have a straight talk phone, so hopefully the transfer will go well. *crosses fingers*

Eric Patten

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Got my shipping notice e-mail early this morning. Ordered the evening the 13th (16gb). UPS tracking has it currently in transit out of Louisville, KY. It's being shipped to me in Los Angeles. Anyone happen to know when I can expect it? Tomorrow would be great as I'm already off work. If not, does UPS deliver on Saturdays? Would suck to have to wait until Monday.

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Ooooh that sucks....Hope that sorts itself out quickly. I'm going to use the ATT sim as well...currently have a straight talk phone, so hopefully the transfer will go well. *crosses fingers*

I hope that goes well for you. Hopefully I can get mine sorted out as well. I've spent too much money on this stuff overall for me to end up with nothing out of it.

VictoriaD158

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I think that delivery vary depending on which country you live and which model 8g or 16g you ordered.. hope that u all will get your device soon, or at least any information about its shipping :) dont be afraid to contact google, sometimes they have glitches, so do it as soon as u notice something wrong.

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Got my shipping notice e-mail early this morning. Ordered the evening the 13th (16gb). UPS tracking has it currently in transit out of Louisville, KY. It's being shipped to me in Los Angeles. Anyone happen to know when I can expect it? Tomorrow would be great as I'm already off work. If not, does UPS deliver on Saturdays? Would suck to have to wait until Monday.

It would matter on when it actually shipped. What does the ship date show when tracked? If it shows that it shipped out on the 20th then it should be delivered on Friday if sent 2nd Day. If it was sent out today; you will receive it Monday the 25th again if sent 2nd Day. UPS does not deliver on Saturday unless something is being paid for Saturday delivery. So in short you don't count the day it was shipped and you don't count weekends.

Psy

PaulMilander

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site

Same here I was like whaaaaat

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seth59