Does my battery life seem normal?

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Compared to everyone else on these forums getting 5 hours of on screen time and only having 50% left after 15 hours, is my battery normal?
7e4edamy.jpg

ybyjuran.jpg

sent from my jelly bean flavored note 2

Last edited:

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Compared to everyone else on these forums getting 5 hours of on screen time and only having 50% left after 15 hours, is my battery normal?
Thats better than me... and if you can get through a full day without worry who cares lol

VetteDude

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yep thats completely normal especially with messaging using so much and with a little web browsing. What are the messaging stats though? It seems like that is a lot of keep awake time if it used 12%

Sent with my Note 2

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Yep thats completely normal especially with messaging using so much and with a little web browsing. What are the messaging stats though? It seems like that is a lot of keep awake time if it used 12%

Sent with my Note 2

Messaging was on for about 4-5 mins. It was just texting on and off throughout the day. I guess if nothing else is using the battery then, messaging jumps up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

mrxblue

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I think getting 20-23 hrs from the note 2 is the average number with normal use

Sent from Samsung galaxy note 2 (Verizon), titanium color

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Haha. Thanks guys. I just thought mine felt a little below average. Here is mine today though.
y4u8age5.jpg
nuqejata.jpg